Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Thailand Trip - Final Part

I spent the last day of the Thailand trip birding at the the Army University and also the paddy fields outskirt of bangkok city. Among the highlights are:

Black Collared Starling
(Army University)
1 D mk IV EF 800 IS


Vinous-breasted Starling
(Army University)


Female Stonechat



It was memorable and fun trip. Throughout the 6 days trip, I successfully photograph over 50 species of birds and among the many species, there are over 40 species are lifers. You can see my entire collection of bird of Thailand at my pbase website ((Birds of Thailand). I would like to thank my bird guide Mr Parnuwat Sasirat for his excellent service and hospitality. I would not hesitate to refer friends who wish to do bird watching in Thailand to engage service with Wildbird Eco

A group photo with Mr Par


No comments: